Five Secrets of a Healthy Diet
There is a maxim that says, "If you neglect to design, you intend to miss it" - many of us have heard this, but how many of us use it for our reduction efforts? from weight to? The problem is, if you plan for the future without following a healthy diet, you are now open to everything your body tells you, and remember that your body is trying to maintain its weight when not saving fat in case of unforeseen problems! The main way to make sure you're on the right track is to determine what you can and can not eat, and then stick to it.
Right now - it's a feat to define a plan for a healthy nutrition program - I mean a nutritional routine that will work for you! Also, try to make an agreement that is unique in terms of what you normally do and that at the same time contains enough things for you to know that you are not driven by dizziness. And if we examine the key components of this routine arrangement for healthy eating:
- The average person needs 2,000 calories a day to maintain their weight - you need to increase your caloric intake to 1,500 calories a day - which translates into a weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds a week, depending on your physical activity. If you do not have enough calories over several days, it is VERY difficult to avoid cheating. In the long run, an incredibly low-calorie diet will put your digestion at a standstill. It's also difficult to get the food you need for less than 1,500 calories a day.
- Plan your day. Not only will I have 3 dinners and 3 snacks, but when and where will you be? You would prefer not to expect 400 calories if and only if you find that you are sitting in the means of transportation and coming home from work. However, you want to eat something every 3-4 hours, so as not to disturb your digestion.
- Measure yourself if you think you know! Again - your body is trying to maintain and even increase those fat reserves. According to your senses, dividing your diet is not part of your healthy eating plan!
- Make sure your arrangement includes the number 1 - the things you like to eat every day and that are included in your calorie consumption plan in the afternoon, and the number 2 - that you have a "Throat" label. The day in the throat should keep your calories between 2000 and 2500 for the afternoon. However, you must not earn 10 pounds that day. However, extra calories protect your body from hunger and the consumption of your digestive system.
- Integrate your activities and plan them. No matter how much you stay away from work and going for a walk, or the opportunity to do a full exercise for a recreation center every night - put it in your schedule, including the time it takes to change and shower. For now, everything else fits into this plan - no more reasons for "I did not have the time"!
Finally, if you have defined your arrangement, share it with someone! Do it with your standard daily organizer or schedule your day regularly. Put it in the entrance of the cooler - the more you can incorporate this new stable diet into your daily life and the more you will share with others what you do and why the more effective you become!
Right now, your approach will push you out of the grassroots. Life is happening! However, you currently have a plan for healthy eating and you see it as your scripture book! If all else fails, check the layout. With the possibility that this darling will meet your arrangement for the afternoon - fantastic. If this is not the case - remember that your arrangement is your guide for the leanest, which is good for you - all that is not in the arrangement is a concern that there are days or weeks. may need to refocus.
Take your time and help us find a healthy diet for you and your lifestyle. This makes your weight loss easier AND much more effective!